Monday, November 4, 2019

"The Broken Baron"

"Once upon a time, there was a wicked baron. One day, as he was watching the executions, a man called his name from the crowd. The baron thought of ordering him executed along with the horse thief who was already being hanged, but something told him not to.

"Instead, the baron looked down at the man to see that he was wearing a strange mask, one made of iron. The masked man beckoned to the baron.

"Suddenly, the baron found himself unable to control his movements. He walked to the masked man. The masked man took his scythe and cut him into pieces, and the baron was broken forever."

I fell asleep writing this last night. I don't really remember writing the last part, which is at least a little ominous, I think. Then again, though, I can get pretty weird when I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment